Saturday, December 5, 2009

Working in a movie theater?

I just applied to AMC and I really hope I getthe job. I'm 16 and it would be my first job, besides babysitting, I love film so I cant wait.



Working in a movie theater?greek theater



It was the best time of my love. The pay is crappy, but you will meet SO many new friends and people. I worked there when I was 17 and worked there for 2 1/2 years, I was promoted to manager in 3 months, I met my first love, one of my best friends, and can honestly say it was one of the best times of my life and a huge growing experience. The theater I worked for was a Century and a little laid back (obviously since I was one of the managers, even though I ran a tight ship) you get to see movies for free, AND dry runs too. That's where you get to stay until like midnight and preview the movie before it comes out when the theater is all closed down. THAT's when we had the most fun. We got into so much mischief, and my staff was the coolest bunch of kids, you'll just love it. Tip: get in good with a manager, with it comes lots of perks, trust me.



Have fun, work hard and HAVE FUN!! You'll love it, I promise!



Working in a movie theater?performing arts show opera theater



good luck at getting the job!
Good luck. :P
yeah well i hope that you know that youre not gonna be able to watch the movies
It looks like fun working at a movie theater, you get your friends a discount and all the popcorn you can eat also all the candy you can eat also you get to watch movies for free as well(I think). But yea, hope you get the job, GOOD LUCK!!! :)
I hope it works out for you. Best wishes.
good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd