Saturday, December 5, 2009

Job interview help?

Is there anyone here who has experience with job interviews at AMC theaters? What kind of questions do they ask? I know they ask personal things such as "What's your favorite movie?" because they asked my friend that, but I can't get a hold of him to ask what else they asked. What about the more serious, typical job interview questions? This is my first interview in months.



Anyone presently (or previously) employed by AMC, your input would greatly be appreciated



Also, I slightly recall my friend telling me that his first interview was them was one-on-one, then a second one was a group (multiple applicants) interview (or maybe vice versa)



Does anyone have experience with group interviews?



Job interview help?opera score



Group interviews are not a bad thing, just hope that you are not the first one to give an answer.



Best wishes to you on that interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd