Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rattlesnakes Let Loose In Snakes On A Plane Theater...?

Two live diamondback rattlesnakes were released in an Arizona movie theater during a showing of the new film "Snakes on a Plane," according to Local 6 News.



Authorities said pranksters released the young venomous rattlesnakes in a dark theater at the AMC Desert Ridge near Tatum and Loop 101 in Phoenix.



Your thoughts?



Rattlesnakes Let Loose In Snakes On A Plane Theater...?listen to opera



Yes, I agree that the venomous part is dangerous and that the pranksters took it too far. But the whole idea is genius if you think about it. LOL! I would have DIED if I was watching that movie and snakes were suddenly there on the floor in front of me. That would be something you would never forget and it would be absolutely HILARIOUS to look back on. If they weren't venomous I mean. But yeah, they should probably be placed in a jail for a while and fined cuz that's extremely dangerous.



God bless...



:)



Rattlesnakes Let Loose In Snakes On A Plane Theater...?concert venue opera theater



Those people are idiots!! Someone could have gotten hurt or possibly even died from a snake bite.
i think the person who did it is FREAKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
LOL HA HA! I GUESS THAT WAS A PREVIEW OF THE SEQUEL



SNAKE IN A MOVIE THEATER!
If I recall, nobody was hurt but the pranksters went to far. Harmless snakes would have been bad enough but venomous snakes, that's just over the top. If I were the owner of the theater I'd try to press some kind of charges and of course they would be banned from the theater in the future.
I think they should have been locked in a small room with their venomous little friends. I wonder how funny they'd find *that*.....?
Those who did it are dumba****!
well, i would have been a lil pissed if i were in that theater
Who gets the boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd