Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a good job for someone with an Associates Degree?

I'm a Film SChool Graduate with an Associates in Film. I haven't had much Film work since I graduated from Full Sail in Florida. I've been a Projectionist for AMC theaters for about two years now and it pays the bills, but I would like to make a little more money. I refuse to do anymore college because school is too much of a head ache and I suck at it, I bearly passed Film SChool and I love Film. I just got married two weeks ago and I would like to know if anyone knows any good jobs out there that would hire someone with an Associates Degree?



What is a good job for someone with an Associates Degree?musicals



Try getting a job w/ your state. A civil servant. They don't really care what you are trained in, but can find a spot for you. They usually have great benefits.



What is a good job for someone with an Associates Degree?opera songs opera theater



Well, for someone with your qualifications, I would guess being a Projectionist or a theatre usher is about as good as it's going to get.



Film school grads with Associates Degrees are just about a dime a dozen... or cheaper...



You might see if you can get a job in a TV station as a junior Director or a floor director or Videographer.... but there is a long line for entry level positions in TV.
Generally the trades are suited to workers with associate degrees. And some of them pay pretty well.



Examples include:



Laborers



Mechanics



Painters



Carpenters
i think you just answered your own question. an associates in film isn't going to get you very far and neither is refusing to go back to school.
The AA degree is really nothing, It is just a stepping stone for the next level. I have an AA degree and the reason I got is so I can say I went to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd