Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do all normal theaters show new movies in HD? Do you have to go to one specifically saying HD movies

I am going to see Transformers and I want to just go to the closest theater, but I want to see it in the best quality I can. A firend told me to go to a certain theater because it is in HD there, but I would think all theaters would show HD by now. Both theaters are AMC if that matters at all. One happens to be brand new and the other has been around for years.



Do all normal theaters show new movies in HD? Do you have to go to one specifically saying HD movies here?the grand theater



This isn't really an applicable question. Movie theaters either project film or use digital projection.



HD only applies to home theater stuff like TVs.



The vast majority of theaters use film, which is generally very high quality. Not many theaters use digital projection yet. If you want the highest quality, look for a theater that advertises digital projection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd