Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do I do on a first date?

I am a 18 year old senior and I am taking a 16 year old girl I met at work to a date. The date I was thinking of is dinner and a movie. I was wondering what do I do during out time together. The place I am taking here is called the Easton Town Center which has a lot of stores and restaurants and perhaps one of the biggest AMC theaters. It has gameworks and there is a huge Mcdondalds (looks like 2 storys) there with a singing booth which also has a place to games (bourd and video)



What do I do on a first date?home theater system



Aw, I'd skip the movie for a first date. Too much time NOT talking. Plus, unless you specifically go to a kids flick, there's always the possibility of an awkward scene in the movie. But it sounds like there are lots of fun things to do at that center. Have fun and good luck!



What do I do on a first date?the grand theater opera theater



go to www.funnewjersey.com hope its help ;)
Sounds like a good plan. just talk!
Do NOT take her to a McDonald's to eat. Otherwise, hit everything in that center you both have an interest in. Just talk alot. Also, plan something. Don't make yourself seem uninterested in the date by just going willy-nilly. Plan the restaurant. Make a suggestion about the movie.
That sounds amazing..good date.



watch the age though remember your an adult and she is just a kid.
Seems like you have everything planned. Maybe you would like to ask her what she likes to do so it's not all your idea. Get to know her and take your time.
Well I think your idea sounds ok. Question is have u ever been on a date cuz u sound like u havent? U sound really nervous actually. But I suggest that u get some confidence and anything u do with her she will enjoy. :)
look first of all don't be nervous girls hate it when guys r nervous and then we get nervous! kk?? and second of all when u r in the movie theatre don't spend the whole time trying to figure out when the right time to be to kiss us! it is a TOTAL turn off! i mean if she said yes in the first place that means that she like u! unless she is a shalow B****! kk? but yea actually pay attention to the movie and if their is singing then go for it cuz well honestly girls love it when u make a complete and total fool of them selves!
I think it sounds like you have it planned out, but I think you should pick a movie that is an action, comedy, or horror movie.



Good Luck.....and I hope it goes well.
okay main thing to do is buy her food crack up some funny jokes and make her feel like a princess
talk and walk around

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd