Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I get clear, see-through earrings?

I'm most likely going to be hired at AMC Theaters, and they only allow one piercing per ear. The problem is I have my ears pierced more than once, and the moment I take the earrings out, the piercing hole completely closes up. Are there any special earrings which you can wear that are invisible, yet keep your ears from sealing? I'm sure a lot of other people have run into this problem with piercings that aren't allowed in their jobs, so if you could give me a hand I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!



Where can I get clear, see-through earrings?paramount theater



to put the clear one in you would have to take the current one out, thus allowing it to close up



Where can I get clear, see-through earrings?theatre opera theater



claire's, hot topic, spencer's.. any tatto/piercing studio.



if all else fails, thread a needle with some of that plastic thread (you can buy a spool of this at walmart for $1) and run it through the hole several times, then tie a knot on the back part.



works every time.
try www.bodyartforms.com



they have pretty much everything under the sun.
http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_...



or the retainers



http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd