Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I get all the money out of my comdata maestro card?

I used to work at an AMC movie theater and they gave us these debit cards by comdata that they call money clip cards. Now one of the restricitons these cards have is that we r forced to leave atleast $20 on the card when we withdraw money. I dont work at amc anymore and when I withdrew my money from my last check due to the withdraw fee from the ATM and only being able to withdraw in amounts of $20 I was forced to leave $35 in the card is there any wayI can withdraw the remainding cash?



How can I get all the money out of my comdata maestro card?pacific theater



Go to any store that accept Maesto card and allows custom cash back amount. If you happen to be close to Aldl's go purchase some item and ask for cash back but leave $1.00 or $2.00 to cover for any p.o.s. fees.



If it is a work program, legally the can only force you to keep $1.00 or $2.00 on the card to cover for the point of sale fee.



First.



I would go back to you work place and ask them how do I get $35.00 out or call the number on the back of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd