Saturday, December 5, 2009

Im want to see an 'R' rated movie, how do i get in?

im a junior in high, and the movie is at an amc theater, can i just show my high school id, or am i not going to be able to get in?



Im want to see an 'R' rated movie, how do i get in?getting late



most places dont even ask for any id, just walk up like you belong there and ask for a ticket90% of the time they will give it to you



Im want to see an 'R' rated movie, how do i get in?regal theater opera theater



How clean is the AMC? You can usually judge if you can get in based on cleanliness. How much they actually care about the theater. And if you manage to sneak in, will they check for tickets? You've most likely been to this theater, what have you seen in the past. Make sure the movie is good before going through the trouble of seeing it. Usually it's not worth it.
Find a homeless person, offer to give them money for a bottle of vodka if they will pretend to be your parent and buy the tickets. See South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut for more details.
when I was your age I did not even know that R rated movies even existed.any way have patience,you'll be surprised to know the availability of shows available for you to see that will entertain you and satisfy your craving for the "R". believe me, from the moment one begins to want what he can not have will get him-her into trouble "not necessarily with the law or your parents but with your own self " I am by no means trying to preach to you. From my own experience I have found out that waiting and living life on your present age level has served me well. what I mean by it is that at any given age we learn a little more that will serve us and guide us for tomorrow. so dream on, smell today's flowers and enjoy what life has to offer you today. tomorrow is another day.
Most movie theaters check ID's. But my advice is to come with someone who is over age 18 and should definitely get in. I know that from experience, oh eons ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd