Saturday, December 5, 2009

Have A Degree but can't find a Job. What should I do?

I graduated from Full Sail Film School in Orlando with a Degree in Film but I can't seem to find a job that pays. I worked on several Music Videos and other projects as a Production Assistant but that's not paying the bills. Now, I'm a Projectionist for AMC Theaters. Somebody help!! What do I do?



Have A Degree but can't find a Job. What should I do?palace theatre



You will probably need to look outside of your field of study - at least at first.



Also, look for networking groups for film people - that's the best way to find out about opportunities before everyone else hears about them.



Best of luck! (You picked a hard field to crack!)



Have A Degree but can't find a Job. What should I do?concert tickets opera theater



put resumes in online looking for employment. my sister got a degree in mass comm but found a job in another field all together. she was able to get a job easier because she had a degree even though it wasn't even in her field. she also took on a second job at one time just because she wasn't making enough in her field. but sites like monster.com are good because not just people in your area are looking at your resume, people in other cities etc can look at it too and possibly open more oppurunities for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd